Tuesday, May 5, 2009

chocolate cake truffle


Ok these are delish and super easy..
thank you Cari for introducing these to me!
we had these at Bunco and they were a hit.. everyone loved them
start with a box of chocolate cake..or any kind and follow recipe on the box..or if you like homemade cake..then do that.
once the cake is done, put in a bowl and mix with 1 package of cream cheese and form into balls
melt a bag of baking chocolate and dip balls into melted chocolate.. cool on wax paper
melt some white baking chocolate and put in ziploc bag, cut a small hole in the corner and drizzle the top
presto, you have yourself a yummy truffle
Ok, I'm beginning to think nobody is into these recipes.. so if you are by any chance .. let me know.. or if you're not, then make a comment of something you want to learn to make and I will do it.. thanks!

1 comment:

Ami Bethea said...

I love your recipes Andrea! I promise I will get on the ball & start posting, I have been insanely busy with work & the move. I'll try to get something up this weekend!