Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pizza lovers

I have to say that I love pizza and I am pretty picky about my pizza (Therefore, I only like to eat pizza I make or from Barro's)
First:
start off with your favorite pizza dough recipe, if you don't have one: here's a simple one used for the bread/dough machine:
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups bread flour
-1 1/2 Tbsp dry milk
-2 tsp sugar
-1 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp fast rise yeast
(this makes 1 large pizza)
put ingredients in machine in order. once finished, place in a greased bowl. cover with plastic and towel for 45 min.
roll out the dough to desired size and thickness onto pizza sheet.
sprinkle corn meal onto sheet before dough.
prick dough w/ a fork
Preheat oven 400 degrees and cook for 15-20 min.
TOPPINGS:
first, I made garlic butter and spread over entire dough:
(butter, garlic, parsley)
- pizza sauce
- cheese (mozzarella is best)
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced zuchinni
- pepperoni
- gorganzola cheese sprinkled on top
- olives (optional)
- pizza seasoning: oregano, basil, marjoram

No comments: